By accessing the afrinews24.com website , you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use of License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on afrinews24.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the afrinews24.com website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by afrinews24.com at any time. Upon ceasing to view these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the afrinews24.com website are provided ‘as is’. afrinews24.com makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Furthermore, afrinews24.com does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to these materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event shall afrinews24.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on afrinews24. com, even if afrinews24.com or an authorized representative of afrinews24.com has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on afrinews24.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. afrinews24.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. afrinews24.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, afrinews24.com makes no commitment to update the materials.
afrinews24.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by afrinews24.com of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
afrinews24.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of afrinews24.com and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.